Pages

Friday 12 August 2016

My Learning Conversation



Hi blogging world this is a slide show of my my Learning conversation.When I did the slide show I had to read my report to see what are my next steps are in school.I had to reread my report until I find my next step in school.Then I had to add a link to my 3 2 1 activity about electricity souses.Also If you want to see my links and screencastifys look in my My Learning Conversation slid show.After that I had to write one thing I really enjoyed in reading and what was challenging in reading. Finally I had to tell people how to put the full stops and comers in the right place.So I carried on repeating the same thing but about my writing and maths.Also if you want to know how to embed a document to your blog then watch my screencastify.

No comments:

Post a Comment