Pages

Wednesday 5 September 2018

Where The Wild Things Are

Malo Lele blog world,
As you know it is Tongan Lauge week and to be a Tongan I am proud of myself and my work. We had an option of any wild thing and the one that I choose was the wild thing that is half eagal and chicken. Here is my description of the wild thing.

A Wild Thing is a unknown creature but some people say that they might be a hybrid from another planet or another world. There are four of them or should I say Wild Things but the main Wild Thing that I will be talking to you about is the half eagle and half chicken. Its beak is so massive it looks a Elephant’s trunk that is thick. The beak is also light orange that has a curve at the end looking like a human's hand holding water. His tail or feathers behind his bum is pointy and it looks very sharp it also looks white. Nobody knows where it came from but they say that it is the descendants of the chickens and eagles. It’s thighs looks nice, fried,  basically like chicken wings straight from the oven. His eyes, oh his eye look like a sign of danger that will happen to you in the future.

Here is a photo if you couldn't imange it in your head.

1 comment: