Pages

Monday 17 September 2018

Breaking News!

Good morning blog world.


A terrifying SUPER SNAKE has been discovered and that is breeding in America!
And other snakes are spreading around the world and they are huge.
Huge Burmese - Indian python snakes are swarming around wetlands,
and forests in a number recorded.
The new species of snakes is also capable of  climbing trees and slithering through swamps.
Scientists that have been researching about snakes in America has discovered an Indian python,
and an Burmese python that have been interbreeding ( making babies ) for the last 40 years. Wow me thinking that they have been making new species of snakes.

The Burmese snake is one of the largest snakes in the world and that could reach up to 20 ft in length. That is so amazing and cool because it is also large and they can eat pigs, goats, and crocodile. What would you do if you saw a big snake.

Thank you for reading my blog post.

4 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Nathaniel,

    I love your fantastic humour about these dangerous and terrifying SUPER SNAKE! I like how you explained everything explicit clear about what happening and how it happened. But I think one thing you need to work on is your punctuation because the read can get bored because your writing will never stop. Just keep it up and add more punctuation in your writing.

    Come and check out my blog sometime. See you later alligator.

    Yours sincerely Raymond
    http://hpsraymondt.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ni hao Nathaniel! Wow, these hybrid snakes sound really scary. If I saw a snake I would slowly retreat (move away) until I had enough distance to safely turn and run. Where did you find this information? I'd love to know more about these super snakes.

    From Miss Fortes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou Miss Fortess,
    It has been a long time and I got this from kiwi kids news. Ohhh my gosh I hope you come back and vistit.

    ReplyDelete