Pages

Friday 6 July 2018

Last day of the term!!!!

Talofa Lava,
This has been the best term in my life because I had so much fun spending time with my friends playing soccer, rugby, touch and many more. We also had fun going to the rippa rugby and rugby zones versing St Therese School. It was also very cool because the Auckland Rugby Club made us work together and that was very intresting and exciting. It was also cool during the term when I got chosen to be one of the student councilors for my school. But as we all know it is the last day of term 1, I can't wait for the next term because if this term is the best term of my life, Surely there will be another best term. I am also going to miss my friends during the holidays but I could still play fortnite with some of my friends, But as usaul I will still have to be doing some homework or read five chaper books.

Thankyou for reading my blog post I ho[pe you have a safe holiday!!!!

3 comments:

  1. You've been very busy this term Nathaniel. I'm glad you have had a great term 2. I can't wait to hear all about the 5 chapter books that you are going to read..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nathaniel,
    I really like the point that you joined a lot of sports and I enjoyed hearing that you beat St Therese. It reminded of the time when I went to rugby.Do you think you will join more sports in term three?
    From:Rigg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for commenting on my blog, I will try to do the best I can to join what ever sport that comes in my way.

    ReplyDelete